Employee and customer health, safety and well-being are top priorities at Kwik Kar Marsh. We are actively following local and national updates regarding the coronoavirus, COVID-19, outbreak and have implemented a tiered risk plan that our team will be asked to deploy based on the spread of COVID-19 throughout the Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch and Dallas communities.
For Our Customers
Our technicians at Kwik Kar Lube and Auto Repair have been equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and trained in specific processes on how to interact with our customers, not only for your protection, but theirs as well.
- The process begins when the technician arrives for his/her shift and continues until they leave.
- We routinely disinfect all public areas such as our customer lobby, coffee and snack bar, kids room, customer bathrooms and cash register area multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, disposable towels and napkins are available to all guests and are located throughout the shop.
- If at any point you feel uncomfortable waiting in the lobby, please let our technicians know and we will implement phase two of our risk plan, which means you get to stay in your vehicle during its service.
- All customers have the option to schedule an appointment online or via phone to drop off your vehicle for service. Technicians have been trained to call you for approval prior to starting service.
For Our Employees
Kwik Kar Marsh employees are part of our family and their safety is our utmost priority. To date, we have:
- Provided safety equipment such as N95 masks, eye wear, disposable gloves, disinfectants, sanitizers, disposable towels and more.
- Provided resources to educate our technicians about communicable diseases and trained them on best practices in regards to hygiene.
- Developed and instituted a communicable disease policy for Kwik Kar Marsh to inform, assist and protect its employees.
- Provided a Paid Time Off (PTO) package with a minimum of 48 hours (6 days) for all employees.
- We actively encourage employees to stay home if they feel unwell and to notify us as part of Kwik Kar Marsh’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
Texas Coronavirus Statistics
We will make it through these tough times and are here to serve you. We take our job seriously, our responsibility to you and your vehicle seriously and most of all, we care for the health and safety of our employees and customers.