At Kwik Kar, we can help extend the life of your car’s brake system components. Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the air over time, which leads to soft or sluggish brake response.
This very moisture may also lead to corrosion which may cause premature failure of brake system components, which can cost over $1,000 to replace.
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend a brake system service every 2 years or 24,000 miles for optimal safety.
What a Brake Flush Can Do For Your Vehicle:
- Removes contaminents and moisture from your brake system
- Helps control and minimize the amount of moisture that is introduced to the ABS system
- Provides optimal stopping power
What We Do:
- Attach brake fluid service system to all four wheels of your vehicle
- Remove existing brake fluid from the master cylinder reservoir
- Remove old contaminated brake fluid at each wheel through the brake bleeder until new brake fluid has completely filled the system
We also inspect the entire brake system for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines.
The result of a Kwik Brake Flush will be a longer lasting, more efficient and safer braking system.