Kwik Kar on Marsh at Belt Line offers Tire Rotation service. Tire rotation helps protect tires against uneven wear by moving the tire location on the vehicle. Most tires will exhibit some form of wear based on numerous factors including: wheel alignment, miles driven, driving style and habits, and tire location on the vehicle. By moving or “rotating” the tires as recommended by the vehicle manufacturers, tires may wear more evenly; helping extend the life of the tires.
Kwik Kar recommends a tires to be rotated every 5,000 or 10,000 miles depending on your tires.
Kwik Kar Tire Rotation service includes:
- Check tire pressure and inflate/deflate to recommended PSI
- Inspect tires to identify visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- Rotate tires according to pattern recommended by manufacturer
- Installing lug nuts/bolts to the proper torque specifications
- Check condition of brake pads & rotors
- Recommend wheel alignments as needed
Contact Us for more information.