Kwik Kar Marsh is hiring and is actively seeking an Automotive Technician to join our Legendary team. Are you passionate about cars and enjoy interacting with customers? Are you a good communicator, hard-working, enthusiastic, passionate individual with strong work ethic? More importantly, are you willing to learn and give it a try? If you want to be part of an organization that values and respects you then come join our family!
Kwik Kar Marsh is a shop where learning and innovation are valued. Our core values are Integrity, Respect, and Legendary customer service. We are on the look out for someone who would like to grow and nurture a career in the auto industry. If that is you, then what are you waiting for?
Compensation is based on experience ranging from $11 an hour to $18 an hour, plus a weekly Bonus.
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform basic functions such as: oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point inspections, replace wiper blades, etc as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
• Communicate effectively with shop foreman and assigned service advisor regarding the status and any changes to the repair order
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
• Operate all equipment in service area in a safe manner
• Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
• Attend team meetings and events
• Willing to grow and develop self and career
Qualifications and Education
• High school diploma
• No experience needed (if you have the right attitude and soft skills) otherwise, a minimum of 1year experience as an automotive service technician is preferred
• Strong communication skills and a team player
• Current and valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• High performing
• Self-Driven/Self- Motivated
• High standard of work ethic