Kwik Kar on Marsh at Belt Line can help you take care of your automatic transmission by routinely performing a Transmission Flush Service.
A Transmission Flush helps maintain proper shifting characteristics and prolongs the life of your automatic transmission, which may exceed $2,500 in costs if it breaks.
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend a Transmission Flush every 30K miles.
Fact: Over 90% of transmission failures are due to overheating and fluid contamination.
Conventional transmission services remove only a small portion of the contaminated fluid from the system. Leftover fluid contaminates the new fluid, causing new deposits to form more quickly. These deposits reduce the ability of the fluid to cool properly, lending itself to further breakdown, overheating, and ultimately transmission failure.
What a Transmission Flush Can Do For Your Vehicle:
- Helps remove deposits and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Provides smoother shifting
- Protects against wear and high temperature breakdown
- Enhances the life of your transmission
What We Do:
- Install transmission cleaner to thoroughly clean deposits from the entire transmission including transmission cooler, valve body and torque converter
- Remove virtually all the old fluid from the system using an automatic transmission exchange machine
- Pump all new automatic transmission fluid in the the transmission
- Add Valvoline Professional Series Transmission Protector, Conditioner and Sealer to the transmission system